Friday, May 20, 2011

How to Get Along at the Office:

I'm on my lunch break. It's Friday, so I'm drinking out of my Friday mug. Other days of the week I drink out of one that has picture of a sun shining and says "To Brighten Your Day." But on Fridays I exclusively drink out of my Friday mug.  (Excuse the poor quality of the photo.. I snapped the photo with my cellphone.) This mug just makes me smile. I go to the kitchen, open the cabinet above the sink containing all the mugs, and search for this one. I smile as soon as I see it. "Ahh..." I think to myself, "... it's Friday."

In addition to the awesome picture of a woman working frantically at her desk, it also offers some great advice. HOW TO GET ALONG AT THE OFFICE:
            If it rings, put it on hold;
If it clanks, call the repairman;
            If it whistles, ignore it;
If it’s a friend, take a break;
            If it’s a boss, look busy;
If it talks, take notes;
            If it’s handwritten, type it;
If it’s typed, copy it;
            If it’s copied, file it;
If it’s Friday, forget it!

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I love to hear from you!