- The past two months have been filled with family! My parents moved to the area (woohoo!) from Paraguay, so we've been enjoying time with them. Elsie is getting to know her "Beebee" and "Gempa" in person after just knowing them via a FaceTime relationship. (But, we thank God for FaceTime!) Also two sets of great-grandparents were in town visiting. It was a joy for Elsie to get to know them. "So many gempas!" she says.
- The garden is planted beginning to pop! I downsized this year (uh ya, I'm gonna be pretty pregnant when it's time to harvest!) but I still love love love watching things grow and having all of that fresh produce at my finger tips! I've planted tomatoes, peppers, onions, carrots, lettuce, spinach, green beans, and some herbs, zinneas and sunflowers, and this year I've added peas and cauliflower as well. Weeding and watering is the name of the game!
- No more diapers... Potty training commenced today! Our world now contains a whole lot of pink panties and princess pull-ups. There may be a "Potty Training Diaries" series coming soon... Not because I have or will have figured out any super awesome method, but rather because I think parents of potty trainers need a support group. Ha!
- A little blog news... my hubby designed me a slick new blog and I'm super excited about moving over to it, BUT... I'm going to be changing my name. Actually deciding on one has been a challenge! As soon as I get that figured out, I'll be able to make the move.
- Oh, and there's this other little thing that came up in the last few months and has affected EVERYTHING:
So that's been life in a nutshell. Stay tuned in the coming days for some yummy recipes (my Carrot Cake Recipe is coming soon, as requested!), fun DIY projects, real food fun as I purge my cabinets, a great homemade play-dough recipe Elsie's been enjoying, and, of course, the new blog!